Wednesday, June 27, 2012

COFFEE CAT

Summer of last year our dearest Lindsay return home from USA for vacation.  She texted me to meet her for COFFEE BREAK.  I suggested the place COFFEE CAT located at F. Torres St., Davao City.

Photo credit to coffeecat
I love this place so much very relaxing.  Cool Ambiance and great COFFEE!
  

Inside shot of COFFEE CAT from my cam
Billy my ADT FAMILY looking for yummy treats..hahhaha


What we ordered:

Crème Brûlée Cheesecake

Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
 Peanut Mocha Avalanche 

and 

Caramel Hazelnut Latte

We had so much fun and laughter.  Reminiscing the past activities we had during college years.

Billy, Mam Quiros, Lindsay,Eva and Me(the one who made the shot),hahahaha
  
I miss everything about this place - the staff, the drinks, and my 
fave PEANUT MOCHA AVALANCHE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment